'Youth' A rather twisted and simplistic word merged into one. It is not only about a period of time to get into enjoyments or working hard towards reaching some goals.
Oh Com'on !! Everyone says the same things time and again.
Here I am bringing forth some important Lessons to adhere to teachings of the youth. It is a way of life just like Old Age and Childhood are. (Don't worry, I will be writing about them too...)
Let's Begin Our Thoughtfulness:
1. You Should Not Waste Your Scarce Resources - The Youth
The Culture Trip2. Being Reckless At Most Times, Takes You Beyond Limits
Google Images3. Mortal Beings Age - Youth Doesn't
Picasso4. Some Memories Need To Be Lived Twice
LifeHack5. The Fountain Of Youth provides some Cherishing Moments
ReciteThis6. Today Is What I've Waited For, All My Life - Embrace It
Amazon7. Nobody Can Take It Away From You Unless You Let it Go
Swan Mendes8. Youth is The Foundation of True Wisdom
Facebook9. My Youth Defines How My Story Will Be Written
Pixar10. Youth Is About Knowing Yourself - Inside Out
Scientology
I must say, It was difficult. Trying to put up the variances of Youth in ten points worthy of your reading time.
Youth is a Power given to Us By the Grace of His Holiness.
I shall be wanting to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Please Allow Me To Understand Your views on the Youth as an Age or Being.
May my Appreciations shower on your Conscience. Much Love.
Comments
Post a Comment